Check out these deals over the past week:
- Ivanhoe Mines (TSX: IVN; OTCQX: IVPAF) completed US $616m financing with CITIC Metal Co., Ltd. and Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix Molecular Designs secured $2m venture funding led by Pallasite Ventures with participation of new and existing angel investors
- Clearspring Capital Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec bacedk Demers Braun Ambulance Manufacturer acquired Crestline Coach Ltd.
- CI Capital Partners backed Impact Group acquired Cluep from founders Karan Walia, Anton Mamonov, Sobi Walia, Mark Nashman, and Daniel Sawya
- DarwinAI emerged out of stealth with the closing of $3m seed funding from Obvious Ventures, iNovia Capital, and angels from Creative Destruction Lab
- Brizi secured $2.5m seed funding led by 2EP, known as one of the early investors in Harmonix (GuitarHero, RockBand).
- Feldan Therapeutics secured Series C financing with GC Holdings, Stonebridge Ventures, Anges Québec Capital, members of Anges Québec, and existing investors
- Koch Equity Development, Golden Gate Capital and Summit Partners backed Infor acquired Vivonet from Marlin Equity Partners.
- Hammerhead Resources secured $300m equity commitment led by affiliates of Riverstone Holdings LLC, Hammerhead’s largest shareholder.
- Signal Hill Equity Partners backed Westridge Cabinets acquired Classic Kitchens Limited. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Just Energy Group secured US $250m non-revolving multi-draw senior unsecured term loan facility with Sagard Credit Partners and a US-based global fixed income asset manager
Click here to subscribe to the Private Capital Journal. PCMA members receive a 10% discount on all their subscriptions. Part of your subscription fee goes to support the PCMA.