Interested in sharing your industry knowledge, showcasing your writing skills, and seeing your name in lights? We want you! We’re back for the next edition of the PCMA publication, The Private Investor and we’re looking for great content and we know you have it!
The national industry magazine is published bi-annually and features in-depth articles and commentary from leaders across Canada’s private capital markets. The fall/winter 2018 Calgary conference edition has been digitally posted for your perusal. Click here!
In every issue:
- Improving access to investment opportunities in the private capital markets
- Capital raising tools and strategies for issuers and companies
- Understanding the regulatory environment and what it means for issuers, dealers and investors
- Investment opportunities for investors and why that matters
- Regulatory updates and compliance advice for dealers and issuers
The PCMA welcomes article submissions on these general topics or special focus topics on a specific industry segment, product, dealer issue, regulatory proposal or operational issue.
We also invite you to promote your firm (dealer or issuer) your services, products or your views through advertising in the magazine. Please review advertising specifications on page 14 HERE.
PCMA Members receive a special price on print ads!
Please submit your article (min 800 words) by May 6th, 2019 to Jackie Syrett, PCMA Media Relations and Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.