Check out these deals over the past week:
VC-backed Bonfire and Burlington’s Questica to form part of GTY’s SaaS/Cloud Software company
- Kitchener’s Bonfire and Burling’s Questica along with four US companies to become part of SPAC GTY Technology Holdings’ qualifying transaction, expected to close in Q1 2019
Q4 secures US $38m Series C led by Napier Park
- Q4 closed US $38m Series C round with Napier Park Financial Partners, OpenText Enterprise Apps Fund (OTEAF), Information Venture Partners, and Espresso Capital.
Integrate.ai secures US $30M Series A led by Portag3 Ventures
- Integrate.ai raised US $30m Series from Portag3 Ventures, Georgian Partners and Real Ventures at a valuation well over US $10m.
Ledn secures $1.55M seed financing
- Ledn, Canada’s first cryptoasset-backed lender, raised $1.55m in seed financing led by Andrew Clark, co-CEO of Spark Power Group, and Someren Capital
Birch Hill to acquire AltaGas’ selected Canadian non-core midstream assets for $165M
- Birch Hill Equity Partners to acquire AltaGas’ selected non-core smaller scale gas midstream and power assets and commercial and industrial customer portfolio in Canada for $165m
Globalive Capital controlled Flexiti secures $80M mezzanine debt facility
- Fintech private label credit card issuer, Fexliti, secured $80 million mezzanine debt facility from Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Grasshopper Solar invests US $80M in Setouchi Koken’s Iizuka Solar Plant
- Grasshopper Solar, Canada’s largest vertically integrated solar energy company, invested US $80m in Setouchi Koken’s Iizuka Solar Plant located in Fukuoka, Japan.
Swander Pace Capital sells Recochem to H.I.G. Capital
- Swander Pace Capital (SPC) completed the sale of Recochem Inc. to H.I.G. Capital, LLC.
Surge Energy to acquire JOG Capital backed Mount Bastion for $320M
- Surge Energy (TSX: SGY) acquire JOG Capital backed Mount Bastion Oil and Gas Corp. for $320m in a combination of cash and Surge shares
SkyX Systems secures US $9.5M Series B from Almond Tree
- Markham’s SkyX Systems secured US $9.5m Series B funding from the Almond Tree/SkyX Limited Partnership (LP) led by Almond Tree Enterprise Inc
Ripple Ventures closes inaugural fund at $10M
- Ripple Ventures closed its inaugural fund with a capital commitment of $10m. The fund is managed by Matt Cohen, founder and Managing Partner, Michael Garbe, General Partner.
Click here to subscribe to the Private Capital Journal. PCMA members receive a 10% discount on all their subscriptions. Part of your subscription fee goes to support the PCMA.