The Private Capital Markets Association of Canada (PCMA) is inviting all interested members and industry experts to contribute articles and stories for the upcoming Spring Conference edition of the Private Capital Markets (PCM) Magazine.
A national industry magazine, the PCM is published bi-annually and features in-depth articles and commentary from leaders across Canada’s private capital markets.
The association welcomes article submissions on topics covering the following:
- Improving access to investment opportunities in the private capital markets
- Capital raising tools and strategies for issuers and companies
- Understanding the regulatory environment and what it means for issuers, dealers and investors
- Investment opportunities for investors and why that matters
- Regulatory updates and compliance advice for dealers and issuers
The submissions can also focus on topics concerning specific industry segment, products, dealer issues, regulatory proposals, and operational issues.
The magazine also gives an avenue for firms to promote their services and products through advertisements. Please review advertising specifications stated in this document (page 14). PCMA members may avail of special price on print advertisements.
Please submit your article and/or advertising by March 9 to Georgina Blanas, PCMA Executive Director at email@example.com.